Cheesey delicious funeral potatos.
- 8 potatoes
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup butter
- 3 tbsp dried onions
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Cook, peel, and slice the potatos
- Put potatos in a 9×13 pan
- bake and set aside
- In a sauce pan over mediam heat Combine soup, butter, onions, sour cream, and half the cheese. Heat thoroughly.
- Top with the other half of the cheese and bake at 350 until bubbles and brown
You must be logged in to post a comment.