One of my favorite sites. Biesmeyer Point looks like old “Sparky” the ASU Sun Devil (my alma mater). Head with horns. Off the right horn (east) there is a road that goes underwater and comes up about 3/4 of a mile away. When the water is high, the deepest depth is 100′. A 5 foot culvert goes under the road and a George Washington statue is in the right hand lane. Nice rocks and formations off the east side.
About The Author
Recent Blog Posts
- THE BEST KETO PIZZA RECIPE (FATHEAD DOUGH) May 16, 2022
- KETO LOW CARB BAGELS RECIPE WITH FATHEAD DOUGH – GLUTENFREE May 16, 2022
- LOW-CARB PIZZA CRUST May 16, 2022
- Keto Pizza In 10 Minutes | Better Than FatHead Crust May 16, 2022
- Paula’s Queso dip with beans April 12, 2022